Hello, I'm Sarah and I own and run Jonty's Paws & More along with my daughter Olivia.
I have a deep love for animals and have experience in obedience, agility and gun dog training.
I have completed the Kennel Club Good Citizen's Puppy foundation and the Bronze Award with Jonty our Cocker and I'm now working towards the Silver Award.
Jonty and I are also currently in training for agility.
Hi my name is Livi and I'm Sarah's daughter. I will be turning 18 this summer. I have almost finished my final A-level year and will be joining my mum full-time at Jonty's Paws & More helping to provide care and dog walking. I am currently studying:
- Art & Design
I am building up my own clientele for dog walking and am available for the house sitting side of the business.
Why us? - 10 Reasons to Choose Jonty's Paws & More.
- Jonty's Paws & More is an experienced and professional service - check out our testimonials!
- Jonty's Paws & More is insured, police checked and licensed by Wiltshire Council.
- Jonty's Paws & More is Canine First Aid Trained.
- Jonty's Paws & More can provide exercise for your dog if you work long hours.
- Jonty's Paws & More are happy to support your training with your dog or puppy.
- Jonty's Paws & More can provide a tailor made service for you, be it a puppy, senior dog, or cats and other small animals.
- Jonty's Paws & More can provide exercise and socialisation which help reduce loneliness and problem behaviours.
- Jonty's Paws and More provides lots of love, cuddles and personal attention to your pets.
- Jonty's Paws & More provides peace of mind for you so you don't have to worry while you are at work or away on holiday.
- Jonty's Paws & More meets every new customer personally FREE of charge.